Wednesday, June 17, 2009

#67 Completed

#67 - Take Molly to Binder Park Zoo, is now completed!

Shelby, Cassie and Molly petting the goats!

Up close with the giraffe's

Molly and Shelby being rangers

A very fun day...

We braved the rainy weather and long drive, and ventured out to Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek, Michigan. I ended up being a GREAT day. We went with my mom, Aunt Amy and cousins Cassie and Shelby. Their was hardly anyone else in the zoo (scared off by rain that morning?) But we stayed dry and loved seeing everything from Zebras and Kangaroos, to 500 pound turtles and pandas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping over from Katie's Nesting Spot and I love that you posted about this. We live in Ohio so we might have to check this out because my daughter love giraffes. How cool!

    ReplyDelete